Australasian Campuses Towards Sustainability (ACTS Inc) is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their team.
ACTS is driven by dedicated professionals who provide active support and engage with members, partners and the community to incorporate the principles of sustainability into the fabric of the tertiary sector through:
- A long-running and well regarded annual conference
- Workshops, training and professional development opportunities
- The Green Gown Awards Australasia
- Exclusive members-only access to web based resources
- Regionally based events
Reporting to the General Manager, ACTS is seeking a suitably qualified Program Delivery Officer who will provide account management and participant engagement at specified institutions in order to deliver ACTS programs (primarily Green Impact) to a high standard. It is essential that the suitable candidate:
- Be willing and able to work from home or other suitable locations as ACTS is a geographically dispersed organisation with no dedicated office space.
- Hold an ABN and current public liability insurance such that they can be contracted into the advertised position.
- Hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or appropriate working visa as ACTS is not able to sponsor this position.
To be considered for this position applicants must address the selection criteria below and attach their response as a separate document.
- Experience of managing successful engagement programmes and/or behaviour change projects, including training events
- Experience of developing and maintaining excellent professional relations with internal and external colleagues at various levels
- Experience of undertaking data analysis
- Developed people skills, especially the ability to enthuse others
- Developed project management skills, especially time management and managing several projects at the same time
- Developed understanding of ethical and environmental issues and solutions in a workplace environment
- IT literate, with a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently and as part of a team with or without direction;
- The ability the quickly adapt and respond to a dynamic and fast paced environment within a small but ambitious team.
- Located in Melbourne.
- Experience working with the tertiary education sector
- Experience working with a non-profit
- Experience working from home
This position requires a criminal record check.
For further information regarding the role please view the role description provided below.
Salary: Between $45 and $50 per hour depending on level of experience and expertise.
Appointment Type: 7 hours per week part time, 3 month fixed-term contract (with opportunity to extend hours per week and length of contract).
Specific Role Enquiries: Leanne Denby. ACTS President, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 7 December 2017
Role description: Program Delivery Officer [PDF]
ACTS is an EO Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; Indigenous Australia; people who identify as GLBTQI; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications are to be submitted through to email@example.com subject heading: Position Application. Applicants must include their current CV, and address their responses to the selection criteria as a separate document. Where circumstances such as disability or remote location prohibit your access to our application system please contact the enquiries person listed in this advertisement for assistance.