Spotlight your Institution
ACTS celebrates and shares the sustainability achievements of our member institutions through the member spotlight on our website. All ACTS member institutions are eligable to be spotlighted by ACTS – it’s a fantastic opportunity to share the sustainability efforts of your institution.
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) 
- University of Southern Queensland 
- Flinders University 
- University of Queensland 
- University of Tasmania 
- Great Southern Institute of Technology 
- James Cook University 
- Wodonga Institute of TAFE 
- Charles Sturt University 
- Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE 
To nominate your institution to be featured as the Member Spotlight, please complete the simple form below with the following details.
- General Overview – provide a brief introduction to your institution. (100 words)
- Sustainability achievements/programs – outline the sustainability efforts of your institution. Please be sure to keep descriptions succinct and relevant. (200 words)
- Logo – your institution’s logo.
- Photographs – please provide several images to supplement the spotlight. Please only send images that you can grant ACTS permission to use.
- Link – please provide a link to direct readers to learn more about your institution’s sustainability achievements