See below for more information on current scholarships, or email us. Please note, ACTS Scholarships are available to our Australasian Institutional Members only.
Read about the experiences of our previous scholarship winners!
- 2012 Libby Dowling, The University of Adelaide (Development Scholarship)
- 2012 Andrea Boyle, Southern Cross University (Staff Scholarship)
- 2012 Lisette Collins, The University of Sydney (Student Scholarship)
- 2011 – Kay Ollett, Griffith University (Development Scholarship)
- 2011 Brett Sharman, Griffith University (Staff Scholarship)
- 2011 Dr Anne Sibbel, RMIT University (Staff Scholarship)
- 2011 Melissa May-Rougier, Griffith University (Student Scholarship)
- 2010 Alex Surace, UNSW (Student Scholarship)
- 2010 Larry Frazier, Griffith University (Student Scholarship)
ACTS Conference Scholarship
The ACTS Conference Scholarship is available for staff and students of institutional members undertaking sustainability related studies, employment or research. The aim of the Scholarship is to provide an opportunity each year for individuals to attend the Annual ACTS Conference. The 17th International ACTS Conference will take place on 1–3 November at RMIT in Melbourne, on the theme “THINK BIG for Global Goals”. Learn more…