Membership for corporate organisations and businesses
Sustainability, carbon reduction and the greening of campuses/organisations is becoming extremely important and good business sense. ACTS Corporate Membership provides opportunities for your company or business to connect with a diverse and inspired community of consumers, including our institutional financial members, and enhance your presence in the Australasian tertiary education sector.
View our current Corporate & Business Members…
Benefits of ACTS Corporate Membership
For a small annual fee, corporate members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Brand recognition and PR of your organisation to our membership;
- Your company/business profile in our Corporate & Business Members listing page, including a summary of your sustainable products and services in our online ‘Green Directory’;
- Unique access to the member’s only web content, including valuable comprehensive resources;
- Access to the EAUC (UK based association) and AASHE (USA based association) member resources – as part of an exclusive international collaboration;
- Subscription to all ACTS communications, including our ebulletin – enACT – listing all the latest news, features and job opportunities within the sector received by over 1,000 subscribers;
- Publicity of your organisational sustainability achievements and case studies through our ebulletins and online;
- Ability to advertise your special offers and discounts on products and/or services for ACTS members;
- Member access to ACTS professional development and sustainability webinars;
- The opportunity to host subject specific webinars to the membership (subject to scheduling);
- Discounted registration to attend the ACTS Annual Conference, where you can meet with a wide range of delegates in one place at the same time;
- Discounted sponsorship packages to maximise brand recognition at the ACTS annual conference, Australasia’s premier sustainability conference for the tertiary education sector;
- Free access to the Learning in Future Environment (LiFE) Index, the sector’s comprehensive holistic sustainability management tool;
- Multi-platform, high profile networking opportunities within the tertiary education sustainability sector.
If your company is local, national or international there will be opportunities within our membership. To maximise that exposure and link in with the tertiary education sector in Australasia then contact us about ACTS membership at email@example.com. Contact us today and take advantage of this offer and discounted 2016 conference rates.
- ACTS reserves the right to refuse membership applications from companies or businesses on the basis of its values, goals and products and services.
- ACTS Corporate Membership does not constitute an endorsement of a company or business, or its products and services.
- ACTS Corporate Membership implies a commitment to the ACTS mission of promoting, supporting and inspiring change towards sustainability best practice in tertiary education.
- Access to the contact details of all ACTS members is not a benefit of Corporate Membership. Direct contact details are only available where given prior consent.