Institutional – Outside Australasia
Membership information for tertiary education institutions outside Australasia
ACTS Institutional membership connects your institution with others in the Australasian region working to create a sustainable future. Institutional membership now has no limit on numbers, allowing all staff and students to access member only benefits. ACTS now provides the opportunity to share both problems and solutions among a wide network of peers within this global sector.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to the members only web content, including comprehensive resources
- Subscription to the ACTS Newsletter and ebulletin
- Advice and support from our interactive online forum coming soon
- Publicity of your institution’s sustainability achievements
- ACTS Annual Conference at member discounted prices
|0 – 20,000 EFTSL||AUD$850.00|
|> 20,000 EFTSL||AUD$1020.00|
|0 – 10,000 EFTSL||AUD$595.00|
|10,000 – 19,999 EFTSL||AUD$722.50|
|> 20,000 EFTSL||AUD$850.00|
EFTSL – Equivalent Full Time Student Load
ACTS collects annual fees from Institutional Members on a sliding scale structure to ensure maximum representation of the tertiary sector.