ACTS Sole Trader membership connects your organisation with sustainability professionals throughout the Australasian tertiary education sector. For a small annual fee, Sole Trader Members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Your organisation listed on the ACTS website, including a summary of services in our online ‘Green Directory’.
- Access to the members only web content, including comprehensive resources.
- Access to the EAUC (a UK based association) and AASHE (a USA based association) member resources – as part of an exclusive international collaboration.
- Subscription to all ACTS communications, including the fortnightly ebulletin – enACT listing all the latest news, features and job opportunities within the sector received by over 1,000 subscribers.
- Publicity of your organisational sustainability achievements and case studies through our ebulletins and online.
- Free access to the Learning in Future Environment (LiFE) Index, the sector’s comprehensive holistic sustainability management tool.
- Free member access to our ‘Sustainability Webinar Series‘.
- Advice and support from our interactive online ACTivator forum.
- Publicity of your institution’s sustainability achievements.
- ACTS Annual Conference at member discounted prices.
- Networking opportunities within the tertiary education sustainability sector.
|Sole Trader Membership||AUD$825.00||AUD$907.50|