ACTS and the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) have partnered to support our members in using the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System (STARS). STARS is a transparent, self-reporting framework for institutions to measure their sustainability performance, with more than 900 participating institutions around the world.
Up to 15 ACTS member institutions are now eligible to participate in a special cohort that will complete the STARS reporting process together in 2020, with the ultimate aim of earning a STARS Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Rating.
- Opportunity for global benchmarking and supporting the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Public recognition of a STARS Rating.
- ACTS member discount on a STARS subscription.
- Regular conference calls and ongoing AASHE staff support.
- Access to a private, online community to brainstorm ideas, share resources and ask questions.
Join this introductory webinar for those interested in learning more about STARS and the cohort.