In partnership with the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE), ACTS member institutions are eligible to participate in a networking opportunity aimed at helping ACTS institutions complete the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System (STARS) reporting process.
With the ultimate goal of earning a STARS Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Rating. Participation in the Networking group is available on an ongoing basis.
- Opportunity for global benchmarking and supporting the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Public recognition of a STARS Rating.
- ACTS member discount on a STARS subscription.
- Regular conference calls and ongoing AASHE staff support throughout the reporting process.
- Access to a private, online community to brainstorm ideas, share resources and ask questions.
Monthly calls led by AASHE staff for ACTS members are being held on the fourth Wednesday of the month, 10:00 – 10:30 am AEST.
To sign up for STARS at the discounted rate and join the cohort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.