In partnership with the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE), ACTS member institutions are eligible to participate in a networking opportunity aimed at helping ACTS institutions complete the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System (STARS) reporting process.
With the ultimate goal of earning a STARS Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Rating. Participation in the Networking group is available on an ongoing basis.
- Opportunity for global benchmarking and supporting the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Public recognition of a STARS Rating.
- ACTS member discount on a STARS subscription.
- Regular conference calls and ongoing AASHE staff support throughout the reporting process.
- Access to a private, online community to brainstorm ideas, share resources and ask questions.
Support calls led by AASHE staff for ACTS members are currently held quarterly.
To sign up for STARS at the discounted rate and join the cohort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.